NES Emulator

• Admin

68747470733a2f2f61786f6c6f746c2e706963732f6d596166576d66362e706e673f6b65793d763845433578474373457264626d.png

With this script, games developed for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) can be played directly in LiquidBounce. Based on JSNES by bfirsh. A demo video on YouTube can be found here.

Video
    LiquidBounce NES Emulator – 02:06
    — Senk Ju

How to use

1. Place all files related to this script in the script folder.
    2. Put you NES games into the nes_roms folder.
    3. Launch LiquidBounce, right click NESEmulator inside the ClickGUI and select the game you want to play.
    4. Enable NESEmulator.

Important! Performance will be terrible at first. It will improve once hot code compilation kicks in.

Default Keybinds

NES button Keyboard Bind
    A A
    B B
    Select Enter/Return
    Start Space
    Up Arrow Up
    Down Arrow Down
    Left Arrow Left
    Right Arrow Right

Download
    You can either download it from GitHub or from the official LiquidBounce website: https://liquidbounce.net/scripts/view?id=5f318ef42c282226492d6528

• i prefer the snake script)))))

• Wow this is sooooo F***ing COOL

• Good job!

• wtf this exists 69420 years ago and everyone acts like you have never seen it before
    Edit: OK this is 2.0

• My games dont load.....
    I put my nes_emulator_files, the script, and the nes_roms in scripts choose my game and activated the module and it doesnt work2020-08-12_23.34.36.png 2020-08-12_23.35.43.png
    And the nothing happens.......

• Admin

@Hans-Gunter Could you check the log for any errors?

• Here are the errors:
    [ScriptAPI] Exception in module 'NESEmulator'!
    <eval>:86 ReferenceError: "System" is not defined
    at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.error(ECMAErrors.java:57)
    at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.referenceError(ECMAErrors.java:319)
    at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ECMAErrors.referenceError(ECMAErrors.java:291)
    at jdk.nashorn.internal.objects.Global.noSuchProperty(Global.java:1442)
    at java.lang.invoke.DirectHandle.invokeExact_thunkArchetype_L(DirectHandle.java:302)
    at java.lang.invoke.AsTypeHandle.invokeExact_thunkArchetype_X(AsTypeHandle.java:49)
    at java.lang.invoke.BruteArgumentMoverHandle.invokeExact_thunkArchetype_X(BruteArgumentMoverHandle.java:404)
    at java.lang.invoke.GuardWithTestHandle.invokeExact_thunkArchetype_X(GuardWithTestHandle.java:80)
    at java.lang.invoke.MutableCallSiteDynamicInvokerHandle.invokeExact_thunkArchetype_X(MutableCallSiteDynamicInvokerHandle.java:64)
    at jdk.nashorn.internal.scripts.Script$Recompilation$1229$2104$^eval_.L:65#L:83(<eval>:86)
    at java.lang.invoke.DirectHandle.invokeExact_thunkArchetype_L(DirectHandle.java:302)
    at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunctionData.invoke(ScriptFunctionData.java:637)
    at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptFunction.invoke(ScriptFunction.java:494)
    at jdk.nashorn.internal.runtime.ScriptRuntime.apply(ScriptRuntime.java:393)
    at jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.ScriptObjectMirror.call(ScriptObjectMirror.java:117)
    at net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.script.api.ScriptModule.callEvent(ScriptModule.kt:128)
    at net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.script.api.ScriptModule.callEvent$default(ScriptModule.kt:126)
    at net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.script.api.ScriptModule.onEnable(ScriptModule.kt:69)
    at net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.features.module.Module.setState(Module.kt:74)
    at net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.features.module.Module.toggle(Module.kt:106)
    at net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.ui.client.clickgui.elements.ModuleElement.mouseClicked(ModuleElement.java:43)
    at net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.ui.client.clickgui.Panel.mouseClicked(Panel.java:112)
    at net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.ui.client.clickgui.ClickGui.func_73864_a(ClickGui.java:263)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:555)
    at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:524)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1674)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1024)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:349)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

For which liquidbounce version is your script?

• Admin

@Hans-Gunter Thank you for reporting. I have uploaded a fixed version. You can download it from here.

• Thank you for the fast awnser and the fast fix......what was the problem I had?/how did you fix it?

• Admin

@Hans-Gunter Just a missing import.