How to get people to help you with problems related to LiquidBounce.
If you're here, I might've just left this link in your post without any other comment. In that case, the link for google is right below.
Before trying to ask a question/ask for help, maybe consider solving it yourself.
Search here: https://google.com
- Ask for too much, we have lives too (presumably), not everybody is gonna be here 24/7 giving you the latest matrix nofall, aac disabler, etc...
- Ask stuff that you can just... search for, just like a majority of questions on this forum.
- Be reasonable. Not many people will be able to give you a disabler for the latest 1.8 NCP for example.
How to search the forum
- No useful information is provided
- The majority of the user's post is about the same problem
- There is a high chance the user is blindly pasting code, as shown below
- Does not know programming at all
- There is practically no question at all. What do you need help with?
- You linked someone else's code with the author name replaced with your own
- It's easy to conclude that you just need to... initialize the variable. Redundant question
- Unnecessarily hostile
- Incomprehensible rambling
- Getting mad at other users because you get called out for being a paster
- This can be searched
- Not plausible
- Requests go inside the Requests section
- Understandable by anyone who can parse the English language
My post has gone unanswered! What does this mean?
Consider the following:
- Is your post interesting enough for people to take a look at?
- Did you ask the same question over and over again?
- Is there even anyone capable of helping you?
If you suffer from snowflake syndrome, this forum is probably not very suitable for you.
Remember that LiquidBounce is licensed under GPLv3.
Great community isn't it?