[SCRIPT BASE] [REPOST] Core 3.29 - Simple, yet powerful ScriptAPI base for LiquidBounce 1.12.2 (b73-xversion)
Core is a coding base, that significantly simplifies coding via LB's ScriptAPI, without losing any of its features.
It's suitable for anyone, from complete beginners to experienced coders.
Why should I use it?
When you make a variety of scripts, you waste your precious time doing unimportant things in the code. These actions are much easier and faster to do with Core.
It has integrated utilities that anyone can use, so you don't have to make them yourself. It also imports many classes so you don't have to import them manually.
It autogenerates help command and prints all possible subcommands (configurable).
If modules category doesn't exist, Core will create it automatically, adding tabs to TabGUI and ClickGUI. You can make scripts stand out by that.
All scripts on Core GitHub support auto updates from Core 1.6+! (You can specify where Core should check for updates for your own script from Core 3.24+) (no they do not auto update, I removed this function)
All LiquidBounce events are supported from Core 3.28+! (unlike normal ScriptAPI that doesn't give you any way to use events such as onBlockBB, onClientShutdown, onEntityMovement, onPushOut, onRenderEntity, onScreen, onText, onTick) (https://github.com/CzechHek/Core/blob/master/Examples/artificial events.js)
Scripts running on Core: https://github.com/CzechHek/Core/tree/master/Scripts.
Core utils examples: https://github.com/CzechHek/Core/tree/master/Examples
Core automatically imports:
- net.minecraft.block.* (blocks)
- net.minecraft.client.gui.* (guis)
- net.minecraft.client.renderer.* (renderers)
- net.minecraft.entity.* (entities)
- net.minecraft.init.* (blocks, items)
- net.minecraft.item.* (items)
- net.minecraft.network.* (packets+)
- net.minecraft.util.* (mc utils)
- net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.utils.* (lb utils)
- net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.value.* (lb values)
- net.ccbluex.liquidbounce.event.* (lb events)
and other function utilities
@idk-my-name I'm sorry but I uploaded but it doesn't work.