"SpeedModifier": 0.0,
        "SameY": false,
        "SafeWalk": true,
        "AirSafe": false,
        "Counter": true,
        "Mark": true
      },

it works on AAC.4.4

• Pretty bad. DM Me for good AAC Scaffold.

• @Gabriel maybe your server badpackets is too higt

• dm me Coccocoa's Helper#9357 for aquabounce (dont release) 😛

• 血风是个屑 血风是个屑
    qwp qwp qwp qwp qwp

• @PVP-Azure good. (Never heard that current scaffold can did it)

• @Gabriel You cannot say your scaffold/config is better than everyone else's when you don't even have "proof" for people to say that it's good. Maybe on your internet/pc you have a chance of even running in scaffold and AAC doesn't check you at all. But if you suggest people to try your config, they will most likely fail.

@PVP-Azure, nice config, even though it doesn't work if you go on long distances. (Tested on bedwars, almost same config as I have. In Skywars this is a good one to use)

• SafeWalk is detected by AAC after a while, if you want totally flagless Scaffold config, use a script by As`One.

https://streamable.com/7qbyc0

• Yes (Please enter a longer post. Posts should contain at least 8 character(s).)

• My AAC config uses ScaffoldAddon and its flagless

@mems said in AAC4.4 scaffold:

@Gabriel You cannot say your scaffold/config is better than everyone else's when you don't even have "proof" for people to say that it's good. Maybe on your internet/pc you have a chance of even running in scaffold and AAC doesn't check you at all. But if you suggest people to try your config, they will most likely fail.

@PVP-Azure, nice config, even though it doesn't work if you go on long distances. (Tested on bedwars, almost same config as I have. In Skywars this is a good one to use)

• @mems said in AAC4.4 scaffold:

You cannot say your scaffold/config is better than everyone else's when you don't even have "proof" for people to say that it's good. Maybe on your internet/pc you have a chance of even running in scaffold and AAC doesn't check you at all. But if you suggest people to try your config, they will most likely fail.

yes u r right