Rules of posing a learning problem.
The process of posing learning problems requires knowledge not only of logical-psychological and linguistic, but also didactic rules. Knowing how to use cheap term papers for sale and the level of preparedness of their students and based on the specifics of learning, the teacher can put
the teacher can pose problems that he or she has already encountered. In doing so, he/she shall
takes into account the following:
- the algorithm for solving previously solved problems can be used in solving new difficult problem tasks;
- the solution of previously encountered but not solved due to lack of sufficient knowledge strengthens the interest
students to the subject, convinces them that practically
any problems can be overcome;
- posing a problem previously solved by the class in a different
formulated in a different way provides an opportunity for creative work when
Repetition of what has been learned;
- problems previously solved by the class can be used to pose them again to weaker students
for independent solutions.
Structure of the problematic lesson
The structure of a lesson underlies the thematic and lesson plan, predetermines the logic of the analysis of the lesson.
The main structural elements of a problematic lesson:
- actualization of previous knowledge of students;
- assimilation of new knowledge and ways of action;
- formation of skills and abilities.
This structure reflects the main stages of learning and stages
Organization of the modern lesson.
As an indicator of the problematic lessons is the presence in its structure of the stages of search activity, it is natural that they represent the internal part of the structure
- emergence of problematic situations and problem setting;
- making assumptions and justification of the hypothesis;
- proof of the hypothesis;
- verification of the correctness of the solution of the problem. The structure
problematic lesson, which is a combination of external
and internal elements of the learning process, creates an opportunity to manage the student's independent learning activity.
The mass teacher learned about the possibility of integrating individual disciplines after July 1991, when the International Conference of Teachers of
The mass teacher became aware of the possibility of integrating individual disciplines after July of 1991.
The International Conference for Teachers of Science was held for ten days at the . The conference was attended by 500 educators on the American side and an equal number on the .
We were surprised by the lack of a state standard for the content of education in the U.S. and by the fact that American high school graduates are awarded certificates in 15-16 disciplines (comparing to 22-24 in the U.S.).
We were astonished at the lack of a national standard for the content of education in the U.S. and the fact that U.S. high school graduates were taught in 15-16 disciplines (as compared to 22-24 on their high school diplomas). They, on the other hand, were shocked by the rigid standard of secondary education.