• This post is deleted!

• damn, some random guys from loyisa said to me, that mems is too toxic and deal normally only with CzechHek

• @wtf,

1. The scaffold code is made by bestnub. (Probably)
    2. I'm not with speaking terms with CzechHek.
    3. I wanted to credit bestnub for this but he/she refused to.

And show proofs of YOU claiming that this scaffold code is yours, IdkWhoMe. You don't even know how to properly hide your real identity.

Second of all, why wouldn't you like to make the official LiquidBounce better by adding your self-proclaiming scaffold code?

• And in case you don't believe me:
    Screenshot (67).png Screenshot (68).png
    Screenshot (69).png

• @mems so look. First proof of all is that scaffold code is ON MY GITHUB. Its 1.12.2. It PERFECTLY builds w/o any error. Damn you, skidd3r.
    if you wanna more proofs, contact me on discord MOVING_SURVIVALFLY#7671

• also, @mems, proof that im idkwhome

• @mems what did bestnub do for this scaffold? only rotationstrafe? lol, ill credit him for this skid from killaura's rotationstrafe lol

• @wtf why don't you use the special feature called "block"

@mems why do you think its IdkWhoMe, didn't he like you lmao

also why are you guys agressive, instead of making a forum post you could have used private message or if you don't like each other just use block feature lmao

(btw I have no problem with any of you)

• @wtf said in Again about mems01.:

@mems so look. First proof of all is that scaffold code is ON MY GITHUB. Its 1.12.2. It PERFECTLY builds w/o any error. Damn you, skidd3r.

1. It's still true. Not feeling it's enough ? Desktop Screenshot 2020.10.19 - 00.04.56.69.png There you go, to finally shut you up with your compilable 1.12.2 broken LiquidBounce. IT. DOESN'T. FUCKING. WORK. Digest that, my dear hater.

2. I don't want to speak with you, your attitude is the reason. And many more things.

@wtf said in Again about mems01.:

also, @mems, proof that im idkwhome

I wish you understood that you self-busted yourself. Where? you might ask:

I really hate this man because he skidded my scaffold code and merged it with normal liquidbounce.

what did bestnub do for this scaffold? only rotationstrafe? lol, ill credit him for this skid from killaura's rotationstrafe lol

so look. First proof of all is that scaffold code is ON MY GITHUB. Its 1.12.2. It PERFECTLY builds w/o any error. Damn you, skidd3r.

Sorry for this, but you're actually an idiot, cannot even hide your real identity, and there, I proved it. And Skidd3r ? Not exactly. (probably)

1. Bestnub was actually the one who not only worked with you, but also had the code while you had it deleted + he improved it. So it is technically HIS, since he continued working with it making it a LOT better. From my DMs with bestnub: "cleanup" removed some unused obsolete code of idkwhome Technically x2 his scaffold code is better in every way, that's all I've got to say about it.

2. Be happy for having your self-proclaiming scaffold code merged (when it actually is bestnub's but too bad that he/she didn't want to be credited for it as I mentioned in my other answer), instead of crying about something that is no longer yours and asking for some kind of refund which probably is not going to happen. Plus, I don't care at all if my name's not on the credit list, what I care about is that I get to have it confirmed that the new scaffold module is merged.

@hahayes said in Again about mems01.:

@wtf why don't you use the special feature called "block"

@mems why do you think its IdkWhoMe, didn't he like you lmao

also why are you guys agressive, instead of making a forum post you could have used private message or if you don't like each other just use block feature lmao

(btw I have no problem with any of you)

I don't have a problem with him actually, I've proved my points regarding him/her whatever the fuck he/she actually is, and about that proof that wtf being IdkWhoMe, already proved buddy.

And oh, don't we forget this:

damn, some random guys from loyisa said to me, that mems is too toxic

Toxic? they're lying. If mentioning specific germans on DISCORD ffs about the way they think over something ridiculous means racism to the whole Germany + germans, you gotta have a bigger brain for it, seriously. IdkWhoMe, don't believe what they're saying, they simply are butthurt because of me mentioning specific germans which fyi is 3. I'm probably done with my 20 mins of answering on a person who probably does not understand and 100% will keep going and mentioning me whatever I do.

• why tf yall arguing over some free minecraft modification smh

• @mems "they are lying" lol. USE IDE DAMN FUCK YOU NIGGER(yes, you can report me now.) GRADLE IN CMD WONT BUILD MY LB BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING NIGGER THAT SKIDS ALL

• @hahayes he ignored me and blocked on forums.

• @wtf If you want to claim that Scaffold is yours, maybe you can provide more detailed proof for it?

• look on github lol (thefleksiscekcu)
    also, @mems wait 😉1f125903-9909-45fe-9a33-ebc7f376cd71-image.png

• @wtf Based on what I see:

• Your Scaffold code is added on 25 days ago and memes Scaffold is also committed on 25 days ago.

• He claim that the scaffold code is from BestNub, and the chat history is 28 days ago which is few days before your Scaffold code is posted.

• Is there other proof you can show?

• so look, Mems took my code bcz i gave it on github, bestnub made ONLY rotationstrafe for this scaffold lol, i could make it too. Why its on my github? Where did you see like my code?
    EDIT: error in text, i gave it to him on discord.

• @mems look sweetie 😉 (sry for bad quality, if you dont wanna to see full building process, skip to ~7:40) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S53b3PqFmj8
    EDIT: wait ~15 mins for HD quality, lol
    55f75e0c-1538-4552-8015-a0720fc760b5-image.png

• @wtf Can you send the screenshot of Discord chat history about you send the Scaffold code to him? (Include date if possible)

• @Leejames2305 old account is deleted. (final#7437 as far as i remember.)
    EDIT: he asked me, how to deobf standard minecraft OBF

• @mems specially for you, sweetie, i built this LB 1.12.2.
    (Sorry for yadi.sk, there is not allowed to upload files larger than 6 mb.)
    https://yadi.sk/d/nMNEdeRY39ePmw