InventoryManager is a better replacement for ChestAura, ChestStealer, InventoryCleaner, AutoArmor, Auto Weapon, Auto Pot.
It is coded in a way that makes all its parts compatible with themselves and therefore they work more effectively than LB ones.
It's one of the few scripts that have dynamic values system.
It detects if you are on a lobby or if you are dead.
How to use
You can see how to edit actions in the second video.
Editing values can be done in either ClickGUI or in chat, via normal LB commands.
You can exactly specify which item to sort, simply by writing its name (case-sensitive), but there are certain categories as well.
Categories: Block / Blocks, Food, Ignore / Ignored
(example: .inventorymanager sort1 Water Bucket)
Download Core.lib, InventoryManager.js
Write .scripts folder into chat while using LiquidBounce and put both files in there
Write .reload into chat
Released InventoryManager 7.0 (21. 11. 2020)
- complete clickgui settings overhaul
- actions can be bound to keys
- customizable item whitelist, blacklist
- sorting is now done before even throwing trash items
NOTE: This isn't fully finished and I'm not planning to finish it any time soon, report any bugs you find here.
If you want to stick to old version, download this: InventoryManagerLegacy.js
Released InventoryManager 6.17 (28. 8. 2020)
- added option to select tools when destroying blocks
- added throw delay (before it was throwing delayed by inv delay)
- new value system (module doesn't have to be enabled to work, small value changes)
- ghost item check fix
Released InventoryManager 6.16 (26. 8. 2020)
- added check for ghost items caused by higher ping (this should fix useful items being dropped)
- fixed @Themek said in InventoryManager 6.14: InvManager throw potions even with the option disabled? https://streamable.com/rz3t9n
- there were some problems with Core for a few days but it has all been fixed
Released InventoryManager 6.14 (9. 8. 2020)
- fixed a critical bug that made InventoryManager weird af since 6.12, noone reported it
Released InventoryManager 6.13 (5. 8. 2020)
- added additional bad potion check to not throw bad potions when dropping trash is disabled
Released InventoryManager 6.12 (4. 8. 2020)
- multiple item sorting (prioritizes first, split values using "," or ";", eg. "Water Bucket, Block")
- auto weapon (select weapons option)
- auto pot (throw potions option, works for all kinds of potions not just healing)
- improved clickgui values
steal and inv delays are separated,
min max values are now LB like,
chest aura and auto pot share rotations and rotationslength now
- recoded, possibly stability improvements (or maybe it got worse)
- fixed bugs
InventoryManager 5.8 (13. 7. 2020)
- if you started attacking someone while stealing items from chest, NoAttackDelay would keep the chest open, until you stopped attacking, now closes chest immediatelly
- opening chests not only checking for open delay timer
- NoAttackDelay not detecting attacks while in GUI
- stealer taking same quality armor as you have from chests, instead of ignoring it
- non InvOpen mode not working in certain GUIs including inventory
- other bugs
- value arrangement
- OpenRotationLength value is now dynamic
- non InvOpen mode now supports more GUIs
- entire code - better distincted phases (now open, steal, drop, wear, sort), had problems before, sort of a recode
InventoryManager 5.6 (3. 7. 2020)
- fixed bug that prevented IM to sort, when dropping garbage was disabled (reported by @Themek )
- improved lobby detections and added value to turn it off if it fails
- added death detections
- added open rotation - visual / packet / none + customizable rotation length
- added open swing - visual / packet / none
- mindelay now cannot be higher than maxdelay
- now also operates when you are in Ingame Menu or in chat
InventoryManager 5.5 (3. 7. 2020)
- sorting is now case sensitive to avoid errors,
- detects more lobbies (write if it misses some or if it detects wrongly on any server),
- added close delay, no attack delay (delay after the last attack, after which it continues)