InventoryManager is a better replacement for ChestAura, ChestStealer, InventoryCleaner, AutoArmor.
It is coded in a way that makes all its parts compatible with themselves and therefore they work more effectively than LB ones.
It's one of the few scripts that have dynamic values system.
It detects if you are on a lobby or if you are dead.
How to use
You can see how to edit actions in the second video.
Editing values can be done in either ClickGUI or in chat, via normal LB commands.
You can exactly specify which item to sort, simply by writing its name (case-sensitive), but there are certain categories as well.
Categories: Block / Blocks, Food, Ignore / Ignored
(example: .inventorymanager sort1 Water Bucket)
Download Core.lib, InventoryManager.js
Write .scripts folder into chat while using LiquidBounce and put both files in there
Write .reload into chat
InventoryManager 5.6 (3. 7. 2020)
- fixed bug that prevented IM to sort, when dropping garbage was disabled (reported by @Themek )
- improved lobby detections and added value to turn it off if it fails
- added death detections
- added open rotation - visual / packet / none + customizable rotation length
- added open swing - visual / packet / none
- mindelay now cannot be higher than maxdelay
- now also operates when you are in Ingame Menu or in chat
InventoryManager 5.5 (3. 7. 2020)
- sorting is now case sensitive to avoid errors,
- detects more lobbies (write if it misses some or if it detects wrongly on any server),
- added close delay, no attack delay (delay after the last attack, after which it continues)