InventoryManager is a better replacement for ChestAura, ChestStealer, InventoryCleaner, AutoArmor, Auto Weapon, Auto Pot.
It is coded in a way that makes all its parts compatible with themselves and therefore they work more effectively than LB ones.
It's one of the few scripts that have dynamic values system.
It detects if you are on a lobby or if you are dead.
How to use
You can see how to edit actions in the second video.
Editing values can be done in either ClickGUI or in chat, via normal LB commands.
You can exactly specify which item to sort, simply by writing its name (case-sensitive), but there are certain categories as well.
Categories: Block / Blocks, Food, Ignore / Ignored
(example: .inventorymanager sort1 Water Bucket)
Download Core.lib, InventoryManager.js
Write .scripts folder into chat while using LiquidBounce and put both files in there
Write .reload into chat
Released InventoryManager 7.2 (29. 10. 2021)
- Added actions:
- Eat Food - eats food when you're hungry, has gapple support
- Select Blocks - selects a block if you right click a block
- Play Again - plays again automatically
- ReopenRefilledChests - clears opened chests blacklist when the server tells you that chests were refilled
- EquipDelay - separated from InvDelay (needed on matrix)
- PlayAgainInterval - interval between clicks on play again items
- Removed max, min delays because they were pretty useless.
- New armor comparator.
- Throw Potions switching to your previous item too soon.
- Better valid block detection, ignores falling blocks, non full blocks and such.
- Separated NoAttackDelay for each action.
- Fixed GameDetection on Jartex and Pika.
- Eliminated the huge amount of global variables.
- Fixed GameDetection not preventing several actions from working.
- Overall optimalizations, synchronization, refactorization.
- Lot of parts recoded.
Released InventoryManager 7.1 (19. 2. 2021)
- fully rewritten code, now extremely simple core which uses complex utils (makes things more manageable)
- absolutely stable, no random freezes or missdrops that were in previous versions (you won't just lose your sword randomly)
- another complete UI overhaul, actions are now real modules (that are in TabGUI as well), now with proper binding screen
- customizable item whitelist and blacklist was completely recoded and now works based on item names (so you can whitelist your favourite special minigame items)
- changed arrangement of actions to further improve stability (opening chests moved to last)
- added an awesome feature IgnoreLootedChests that doesn't open chests that were opened by other players
- added NoWindowPackets that cancel any open close inventory packets and make all invopen mods bypass matrix
- InvOpen has various options: Require - you need to open inv manually, Simulate - manager opens it on serverside, None - ignoring inventory opening, closing
- actions have setting to make them visible in arraylist
- Throw Potions action now checks if you aren't standing on an edge (so you won't waste any more potions)
- fixed Select Weapons doing first hit with previous item
- smart block filtering, now it checks if block is a fullblock, if it doesn't have a tile entity and more instead of just a blacklist that was missing a lot of bad blocks
- made interactions with InventoryManager's configuration more LB like (chat messages are styled as LB messages + sound effects)
- added optimizations to only try sorting, dropping garbage, ... when inventory changes (doesn't try to check it every tick now)
- renamed a few values and made LobbyDetections fully toggleable
Released InventoryManager 7.0 (prerelease) (21. 11. 2020)
- complete clickgui settings overhaul
- actions can be bound to keys
- customizable item whitelist, blacklist
- sorting is now done before even throwing trash items
NOTE: This isn't fully finished and I'm not planning to finish it any time soon, report any bugs you find here.
If you want to stick to old version, download this: InventoryManagerLegacy.js
Released InventoryManager 6.17 (28. 8. 2020)
- added option to select tools when destroying blocks
- added throw delay (before it was throwing delayed by inv delay)
- new value system (module doesn't have to be enabled to work, small value changes)
- ghost item check fix
Released InventoryManager 6.16 (26. 8. 2020)
- added check for ghost items caused by higher ping (this should fix useful items being dropped)
- fixed @Themek said in InventoryManager 6.14: InvManager throw potions even with the option disabled? https://streamable.com/rz3t9n
- there were some problems with Core for a few days but it has all been fixed
Released InventoryManager 6.14 (9. 8. 2020)
- fixed a critical bug that made InventoryManager weird af since 6.12, noone reported it
Released InventoryManager 6.13 (5. 8. 2020)
- added additional bad potion check to not throw bad potions when dropping trash is disabled
Released InventoryManager 6.12 (4. 8. 2020)
- multiple item sorting (prioritizes first, split values using "," or ";", eg. "Water Bucket, Block")
- auto weapon (select weapons option)
- auto pot (throw potions option, works for all kinds of potions not just healing)
- improved clickgui values
steal and inv delays are separated,
min max values are now LB like,
chest aura and auto pot share rotations and rotationslength now
- recoded, possibly stability improvements (or maybe it got worse)
- fixed bugs
InventoryManager 5.8 (13. 7. 2020)
- if you started attacking someone while stealing items from chest, NoAttackDelay would keep the chest open, until you stopped attacking, now closes chest immediatelly
- opening chests not only checking for open delay timer
- NoAttackDelay not detecting attacks while in GUI
- stealer taking same quality armor as you have from chests, instead of ignoring it
- non InvOpen mode not working in certain GUIs including inventory
- other bugs
- value arrangement
- OpenRotationLength value is now dynamic
- non InvOpen mode now supports more GUIs
- entire code - better distincted phases (now open, steal, drop, wear, sort), had problems before, sort of a recode
InventoryManager 5.6 (3. 7. 2020)
- fixed bug that prevented IM to sort, when dropping garbage was disabled (reported by @Themek )
- improved lobby detections and added value to turn it off if it fails
- added death detections
- added open rotation - visual / packet / none + customizable rotation length
- added open swing - visual / packet / none
- mindelay now cannot be higher than maxdelay
- now also operates when you are in Ingame Menu or in chat
InventoryManager 5.5 (3. 7. 2020)
- sorting is now case sensitive to avoid errors,
- detects more lobbies (write if it misses some or if it detects wrongly on any server),
- added close delay, no attack delay (delay after the last attack, after which it continues)