@wtf ok men i will give ching chong chin chan chochi chacha
Best cheater 2020
Best posts made by Gabriel
RE: Servers and their anticheat names
- Omegacraft (omegacraft.cl) - Silent Spartan or Verus or AutoBanning NCP depending on the gamemode
- Redesky (redesky.com) - Now has a slightly better AAC4 Configuration, but some stuff bypass now.
- JartexNetwork (play.jartexnetwork.com) - Matrix
- PikaNetwork (play.pika-network.net) - Matrix
- HiveMC (play.hivemc.com) - AAC (2017/2018 AAC3) or NCP (Only 2 Gamemodes that i don't remember.)
- Skywars (Skywars.com) - Default latest AAC config
- HYT (Only accessible on Minecraft China which only works for people in china unless you have a VPN.) - Worst latest AAC config ever.
- LibreCraft (librecraft.juegos) - Latest Verus (You can't use Ghostly Disabler on Dortware)
- AkarCraft (mc.akarcraft.es) - Verus (Haven't tested but i think it's new verus not latest tho.)
- EmeraldCraft - Old Verus (You can use Ghostly Disabler on Dortware, and you disable Speed and Reach Checks.)
- BlocksMC - AAC5 Latest, really good anticheat, even tho i could bypass it.
- Hypixel (hypixel.net) - Watchdog and latest NCP (Better / worse config tho. All of the selfdamage flys are patched, but i think there is a disabler.)
- Cubecraft (play.cubecraft.net) - Sentinel and NCP (Slightly Better NCP)
- UniversoCraft (mc.universocraft.com) - Verus and NCP
- Arkflame (play.arkflame.com) - AAC 3.6.4 Default Config.
- HOnlycraft (mc.honlycraft.us) - Really old Verus
- OnlyMC - No AntiCheat (Right now maybe they will change AC they had Verus.)
- MineLatino (play.minelatino.com) - No AntiCheat
- EcuaCraft - Latest Verus
- LatinPlay - Latest NCP
- Ghostly (ghostly.live) - Really old Verus & Really old AGC
- Lokapsos (mc.lokapsos.es) - Latest Verus i think
[HUD] Jello HUD for LiquidBounce
Hello, this is my Jello HUD (Made by me)
Jello HUD Preview:
Jello HUD Download: HUD.zip
Steps on how to use the HUD:
- Download the zip
- Extract it
- Do Windows + R
- In the box type: %appdata%
- Go in the ".minecraft" Folder in roaming, go in LiquidBounce-1.8
- Replace the normal hud.json with this one
- Have fun
(Warning: You must credit my channel if you use this hud in a video)
Latest posts made by Gabriel
RE: Why forks don't merge their changes with legacy liquidbounce and dont helping in developement?
@mems Actually, FDPClient made the original AAC5 Fly, and had it's own AAC5 velocity values that do the same thing that Rise's later AAC5 Fly did. Also, Rise severely skidded from LiquidBounce (at least 5.90-5.100), with proof being here (I found it myself). It's just that some clients are too big to fail, so the developers resort to skidding, though I haven't seen skidded code in 6.0 yet.